Best Quote Ever

"It's not about achieving perfection, it's about achieving self love, and that is perfection." -Drew Chadwick

Sunday, October 5, 2014

This is one of the first things I posted on my blog.

         Things I like....


     1. The smell outside after it rains

·         2. Baggy sweaters

·         3. Books you can’t put down

·         4. Making people smile. :) 

·         5. Feeling loved [Not necessarily in a romantic way, but in a way that a person accepts me for being my crazy self.]

·        6. Songs that relate to me [Music in general.]♬ ♫ ♭∞ ♪

·        7. The smell of fresh bread [Yum.]

·         8. Sleepovers [But like, the sleepovers that are awesome and you get to talk to your best friends about everything, and laugh, and cry and eat ice cream like pigs.]

·        9. Hot tea [Coffee is so gross… Well, I don’t mind Starbucks cold drinks.]

·       10. Thunderstorms [Blankets, stuffed animals, food, and Netflix to the rescue]

·       11. Vanilla cake [Chocolate is okay, but vanilla is soooo good]

·       12. Saying what I feel [Whenever, whatever, & with whatever attitude I want.]

·       13.  Quotes [That are just too amazing not to live by.]

·       14. When people give me stuffed animals.

·       15. Open minded people [Particularly the ones who don’t judge at all, but mostly just give you awesome advice.]

·       16. Colorful objects and things.
·       17. Going to my youth group [My youth minister is kind of a big deal J]

·       18. PANDAS!!!! ♥♥♡♡★ [Oh my gosh pandas are so adorable.]

·       19. Having tons of fandoms that don’t all fit together, ex: Harry Potter,Hunger Games, The Fault in our stars, John Green himself♡, Music from Glee ♥Perks of being a wallflower ∞, Sherlock, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, the Beatlesand much more!

·       20.  When a guy actually reads a book I suggested, and comes back to me asking questions and making conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment