Best Quote Ever

"It's not about achieving perfection, it's about achieving self love, and that is perfection." -Drew Chadwick

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Humans in New York

I want to be a hematologist. Thats a blood doctor. Well not a blood doctor, exactly. But a doctor that finds cures for blood diseases.
Howd you decide on that?

We were dissecting frogs in class and learning about how the blood flows through the body. And I went home that night and wrote an essay. And it wasnt like any other essay Id ever done. Normally when I write essays, it takes me a long time, but this was the fastest essay I ever wrote. So the next day I was asking the teacher mad questions, and she was like, You know you can get a job in this. And she pulled it up on the internet, and was showing me all about hematologists.



No comments:

Post a Comment