Best Quote Ever

"It's not about achieving perfection, it's about achieving self love, and that is perfection." -Drew Chadwick

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Humans in New York

It was a difficult pregnancy. I was in so much pain all the time and the doctors couldnt tell me why. I thought it would get easier when he was born, but it got even more difficult. I knew even in the hospital that he was different because every moment that I wasnt holding him, he would scream. He can barely sit still. He wont sit still even to eat. I have to watch so closely at all times, especially when hes around other children, because he can be a little too much for them. Other parents have been saying to me for so long that hell grow out of it. Im convinced now that every child is different and that what applies to their children might not apply to mine. But we just keep praying and hoping hell grow out of it.
Whats been your happiest moment as a parent?

The first time he told me he loved me. He just kept touching my face over and over again, saying: Love you. Love you. Love you.’”





No comments:

Post a Comment